Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jumping on the Bandwagon...

So I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and start a blog. I know, I know, basically everyone and their mother and little ole granny have a blog by now, but I'm a little late getting into the game. Truth is, I've been thinking about starting one for quite some time and have put it on my infamous "to-do list" (I do LOVE my lists), but just never got around to actually starting one. So, I'm taking the plunge. I can't promise it will always be oh-so-exciting to read (I lead your average 9-5 lifestyle, how exciting can everyday be, right?), but I'll do my best. Basically this blog will be a hodge-podge of whatever I want to write about. Sometimes (come on, who am I kidding, most of the time) it will be about something going on in my life, but other times it might just be a random thought that popped into my head that day. So here's hoping that this will be somewhat entertaining or at the very least be an interesting ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment